• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb drop brackets

What type of wheeling you planning on doing with this MJ? If you are planning on playing in the rocks then I would spend alittle more money and atleast just go longer control arms the drop brackets suck. This is my 2 cents but I ran them for awhile and then took them off and threw them in the scrap pile where they belong.

no rocks in my area but i do plan on making some wheeling trips to play on rocks in the future. i'm currently sitting at 6.5" lift in the front with short arms so they are at a pretty good angle. that is why i want drop brackets. i will eventually go with longarms but for now i'm just looking for drop brackets to get my by for a while since i already have some nice RE adjustables. my last xj had drop brackets and i never had and problems with them.

With 35's and DB's you'll never hit them. LA's, you'll be hitting them all the time.

The DB's also move the axle forward about an inch, which works well with lifts over 4.5"es.

Throwing DB's in the scrap pile, if they were RE's, was a waste of coin.

I'm looking for a set too. PM me if you have some.

Back