• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Dana 35

BLUE 37

NAXJA Forum User
Hi, guys. Puting my rear end back up for sale. Had a couple deals fall thru so I'll try again.
For sale is my non-C clipped dana 35 from an '89 xj. It has 4:10 gears, a Detriot locker, Rockit skid plate and Disck brakes.
More specificly, I rebuilt it 2 years ago and put it into my '92. When I did that, I put new perches on and moved the shock mounts up to mid-tube, and in 4 1/2" on center from inside edge of perch. Also, I ran the brake lines to the top of the diff so that I wouldn't need a super long brake line in the stock location. It does come with the 18" braided steel line which is still attached to the axle and two spare shafts.
It has been cleaned and repainted hi-gloss black. It was leaking oil but when I pulled it I found a few cover bolts weren't torqued. No more leak.
I am asking $400 obo as the gear/locker set up is worth more alone; same with the brakes. Feel free to call and ask any questions (707)987-084
This thing never gave me any problems even with 37's.

Last edited:
Wow U were extremely lucky not to have your dana 35 break locked with 37's. U must really take it easy wheeling. Stick this up on Pirate4x4.com as well.
Troy

Damn, this dude's been here for a day, his only posts are trying to SELL a D35, and he's already got a reputation almost as bad as Troy's. Welcome to our club's forum, I guess.

But come on, really. 37s on a D35 with 4.10s?

It's a little better now. :)

Nice sig Phil, very up-to-date.

Yeah, yeah, it's good to be here. Been lurking about on this site for a while but never actually joined. yeah, I did my fair share of tip-toeing on the trail, but now I got 38's and one ton axles so I don't have to anymore.

BLUE 37 said:
Yeah, yeah, it's good to be here. Been lurking about on this site for a while but never actually joined. yeah, I did my fair share of tip-toeing on the trail, but now I got 38's and one ton axles so I don't have to anymore.

Cool welcome aboard and nice bad rep bud. We have to hang out. We're real bad #@%^*! Good work. With those big tires and axles, U are sure to get flack from people saying you are too wide etc etc. Whatever. Welcome aboard. :wave:

Just curious, how did U get such bad rep with only 3 posts in an hour or so??? Did people give U bad rep for running 37's on a locked dana 35? If so, that is very lame. :laugh3:
Troy

Last edited:
Back