• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregon Trophy Challenge

I have been waiting for a response.. is this happening? I couldn't find a date online either. I am sure its all pandemic paused.. like most things.

Team 6, I want to help....
I saw Nick and Scott say they were in.

Thanks man, what are you looking to do?
Are you looking to build a team?
come and watch?
Volunteer for the event?

A team is made up of 2 rigs 4 people (it’s 2021 now can’t just say “guys” lol)

Our team over the years has been all naxja guys

Myself, Dustin, Scott, Josh, Dan

My rig is not up to the task yet for my own team and don't know the area very well. I'm interested in prep, pit support and watching. I want to learn from experience and camp close.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Are you guys doing it? I want to compete, that gives me time to get bubbles up to Par. Scott coming back for it? I have wanted to do it for ever.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

@GlueNTape I guess we may have to make a team ourselves.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Are you guys doing it? I want to compete, that gives me time to get bubbles up to Par. Scott coming back for it? I have wanted to do it for ever.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I don’t think Scott has plans to come back for it

Maybe tho, he comes back a lot lol 😂

I’ve wanted to do the trophy challange for years, but the stars have never aligned for me.

Any one and everyone who is interested should contact the people running it

Lots of people struggle to put teams together and you might be able to jump in on a team that would otherwise not be able to run.

Also worst case you can volunteer and get some inside information on how things work and that will help you out “next year” if you get a team together or join one.

I really recommend everyone to have some part in it.
Because without volunteers we have no event

Without a spare guy to jump in to a team we will have less teams

20170604_143250.jpg

Any one and everyone who is interested should contact the people running it

Lots of people struggle to put teams together and you might be able to jump in on a team that would otherwise not be able to run.

Also worst case you can volunteer and get some inside information on how things work and that will help you out “next year” if you get a team together or join one.

I really recommend everyone to have some part in it.
Because without volunteers we have no event

Without a spare guy to jump in to a team we will have less teams

Seems they only exist on Facebook :looser: ugg.. I have been so avoiding enabling my account again.

Make a new one and make it anonymous, just for keep stuff.

Ya, I need to sit down and go through the privacy BS. Last couple of years I have worked in Identity and cybersecurity. It is crazy the amount of data you can purchase about an individual. I have since tried to keep it more locked down lol. I am somewhat glad to be leaving that scene.. its stressful LOL ignorance is bliss. :eyes:

Back