• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Cherokee in England

You might PM YELLAHEAP on here. He has a horde of parts and may have that grill and bits you are looking for.

There is a Wagoneer being parted near me.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/5777874743.html

I can see what he might take for the front clip. I'd be willing to work on getting it to Europe for you.

Any other little Wagonner specific parts you need? I'd be curious to scavenge that Jeep. I see it has the Wagoneer appropriate tail lights also.

That would be great, let me know how you get on. It's only the grille I am in need of.

You might PM YELLAHEAP on here. He has a horde of parts and may have that grill and bits you are looking for.

Thanks, I'll drop Yellheap a PM too

I e-mailed the guy 2 days ago and he hasn't responded. I'll keep trying.

Thanks, don't bust a ball over it for my benefit.
On another site, someone in Chicago has one, trying to find out if they will ship to the UK though.

Thanks
Gareth

He wants to sell the truck as a whole, and hasn't decided if he wants to part it yet. I'll keep checking back, but don't hold your breath.

I asked him if it ran. For $350, it might be worth purchasing as a whole!!! Unfortunately I have a 2001, so it wouldn't be a good parts truck for me...

Back