• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**Rustys Long Arm Upgrade**

KarmirXJ

NAXJA Forum User
these are brand new Rustys long travel long arm upgrade... installed in project vehicle which got canned and never left the jack stands.

includes all frame reinforments hiclearance crossmember longarms upper arms. nuts and bolts...

rusty sells these for almost $800
Ill let it go for$ 670.00

you pay shipping

[edit] almost forgot the frame reinforments have been coated with POR-15 ;) didnt like the cheapo spray on zinc coating. the kit was supplied wit grade 5 bolts... they have all been changed to grade 8 zinc.

Last edited:
Call me I think we can work something out if they are not gone yet. You can reach me at(209) 815-4827.

KarmirXJ said:
these are brand new Rustys long travel long arm upgrade... installed in project vehicle which got canned and never left the jack stands.

includes all frame reinforments hiclearance crossmember longarms upper arms. nuts and bolts...

rusty sells these for almost $800
Ill let it go for$ 670.00

you pay shipping

[edit] almost forgot the frame reinforments have been coated with POR-15 ;) didnt like the cheapo spray on zinc coating. the kit was supplied wit grade 5 bolts... they have all been changed to grade 8 zinc.

I am still very interested in the kit and am waiting for you to reply to me. I can send money via paypal very quickly. Call me and let me know what we can work out. (209)815-4827.

still available

and I got some pics:)

attachment.php

Back