• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Crossmember with 1" drop

Getcha_Sum

NAXJA Forum User
Brand new, has 2 tabs welded to it, were used with custom long arm design
$80 shipped
located in great falls, mt
was used with manual tranny, will include brand new tranny bushing

Interested in this too. Did the xmember work for LAs? Why are you selling it? Have any pics?

It was used for the custom longarm setup that I had, not sure if it will work with any other. They can be easily cut off. Project dropped, so I gotta get rid of it. Sorry no pics

jsut busted 2 control arms so im doing a la set up so i can make it work but i have an auto tranny think it will still fit? dustin

As far as I know, the crossmembers are the same, but the autos use the front two crossmembers bolt holes, and the manual uses the rear two or vice-versa.

I need to confirm the same thing. What about a package deal for the tranny xmember and the rockcrawlers?

Well I want the Xmember for sure. I just have to give Rusty a call. How thick are those tabs you welded on and how far along in the project did you get?

1/8th inch thick, project was complete except for tranny e-brake, driveshafts and fixing the steering, lost interest and no more money. Besides the engine was lacking much power. 2.8 V6(trash)

Back