• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best wiper blades?

truckeejeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Simple question here.. looking for best fit/function for 1991XJ. Snow/ice/rain. Any recommendations?? specifics would be great. Did a search but threads were old.

Thanks y'all

I buy the Goodyear blades at Costco.
Decent quality and price.

I've been using the NAPA "beams" for a few years now in a few different cars. I've been plenty happy with them. I still haven't found anything that will reach that last little bit of the windshield in the bottom right corner of an XJ though.

In AZ it rarely rains and the sun always seems to rot the blades so for years I just bought the cheapy rainX blades and replaced them twice a year. A couple years ago I switched to PIAA silicone blades off amazon for cheap(refills are like 8$) and they last a couple years without issue for me. I have since put them on all my vehicles. Work great in the monsoon rain, survive the sun and scrub all the bugs off ha.

^I'm with these guys!

PIAA silicone blades are the best I've ever used. My Jeep sits outside 24/7, and I've had the same set of PIAA's on for over 2 years. They still wipe perfectly. They will also leave an invisible film of silicone on the windshield that beads water off similarly to Rain-X.

I use Trico Onyx blades, get a few years out of them usually, and they get roughed up in the winter, but by far the best ive used. boshe used to be my go to then the quality when down hill

I've used the GY from costco. And more recenty, because I worked at a dealer, ran the motorcraft premium flat blades. Good quality, and 12.50$ per blade retail. Also, like other motorcraft parts have a 2 yr warranty

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back