• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone make a replacement heater box?

calenatar

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 97 xj sport, pretty sure somewhere in its life it had a hard front end hit. Blower has never worked well since i got it 3 years ago. Earlier this year it started losing all of its air moving capacity, dispite the blower motor being strong. Pulled the radio and glanced in. Box had been patched before in several places. Now coming apart. Would like to replace with a new box/heater core/evap, but cant seem to locate one. Is used my only option?

Probably. I know a Jeeper that works for a Dealership, and he said the last heater box in the Mopar/Jeep parts system was sold a few years ago.

I've seen the upper available online, but not the lower. I'm in a similar position. I dread digging one out of a junkyard. Doing dash disassembly twice is not what I had in mind...post up if you find a solution.

Back