• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's everyone working on right now?

I’m working on getting fat sitting on the couch...
Seroiusly tho don’t have much to do on the MJ, other than a new seat on the passenger side so I can put Jane in the Jeep this year. Oh and put air in the tires.

STROKER

Must be nice lol

I got the chance to crawl around the 2wd 96 I picked up this week — it really is in great shape

Pulled $4.14 in change out of the seats — and cleaned it up a bit

Just finished with getting a Artec truss on the D60 and painting it, hopefully get it back under the jeep this week. and MAYBE go get a set of 39" pitbulls .....

I'm pretending to be a sheetmetal fabricator/HVAC tech.
pVyw7eyh.jpg

zc1gsNYh.jpg

EMyZKO8h.jpg

3wOFKaDh.jpg

hKGZWZdh.jpg

I'm replacing broken down seats in my 99 XJ. I was able to find a nice 04 WJ passenger seat, kept the rails from the original. It cleaned up nice and fits fine.

I'm also making a franken seat from several junk seats for the driver side.

Replaced the battery cables, the battery, and doing tune-up stuff on the new xj I just bought.

Next to clean the interior, swap the seats for the zj ones and probably have it detailed.

Replaced the battery cables, the battery, and doing tune-up stuff on the new xj I just bought.

Next to clean the interior, swap the seats for the zj ones and probably have it detailed.

I thought aliens abandoned it in your driveway? :jester:

Currently trying to figure out why some of my windows work and some don't. but it's too cold, I think some doors have to come off.

Currently trying to figure out why some of my windows work and some don't. but it's too cold, I think some doors have to come off.

Could be the wiring between the switches on the driver’s door and the inside of the Jeep. My driver’s side rear window wouldn’t work and turned out to be a broken wire in the loom between the driver’s door and the Jeep body. I had a second broken wire in there that caused the door speaker not to work.

Could be the wiring between the switches on the driver’s door and the inside of the Jeep. My driver’s side rear window wouldn’t work and turned out to be a broken wire in the loom between the driver’s door and the Jeep body. I had a second broken wire in there that caused the door speaker not to work.

That's my assumption, the weird part is the passenger rear works from the drivers switch but not the switch on the door even after I fixed circuit board for the lock switch

Back