• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aux fuse box

XJensen

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking into adding an aux fuse and relay box to properly run some electrical. I am looking at the following but was not sure if I need the relay side bus too, dual bus, or just the fuse side.

I assume just the fuse side sense what I understand I should go from batter to bus to fuse to relay anyway.

Just looking for some conformation or correction before I buy a single bus, fuse side only, box.

https://www.waytekwire.com/item/46345/EATON-s-Bussmann-Series-15303-5-2-4-RTMR-Mini-Fuse/

Josh, check out Blue Sea Systems. they have some really nice stuff that is marine grade. I checked out some threads on Expedition Portal, gave me some great ideas.

I run the same AUX Fuse panel with two buss bar, one switched and one non-switched. the only complaint I have is the mini fuses can,t 30 amps even though 30a fuses are available, They don't have enough mass to handle the current and will fail in a very shot time.

Back