• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I might as well be the first post.

Who is in for the Crawl this year? I have a cabin and plan on arriving on Thursday afternoon and riding Friday and Saturday.

I'll be there Wednesday afternoon in a cabin also.

In arriving Tuesday as I usually do. Will be camping site 5. The new wife will be there too....

I am in! I will arrive Thursday afternoon and stay in my little tent. Hope I have as much fun as last year.

In arriving Tuesday as I usually do. Will be camping site 5. The new wife will be there too....

The new wife? Does Deanna know?

We're coming and will hopefully be bringing Cal's XJ and the MJ both.

Carmine is probably not coming as he got rid of his tow rig.

YellowXJ (Travis) and crew are coming and will have at least 2 rigs with them and our friends Brad and Becky are coming and brining their SXS.

So add at least 3 more jeeps and a SXS to the list.

We will be staying in Chattanooga again Saturday June 30 and arriving in Harlan on Tuesday afternoon July 3.

We're staying in The Bear Lodge again by the office.

The Ironman4x4 fab crew will be there as of my last communication with them. They will have a couple rigs too depending on what all gets finished between now and then. Andy is currently building a 5.9 GC racer I believe.

As if right now, I'm going to be there and have a cabin. I figured that since I manage to hurt myself right before the Crawl, I should probably play it safe lol.
Only thing that would keep me from being there this year would be if I leave for the police academy....

I’m tentative. Depends on getting the jeep finished. Don’t know how much fun a stock rig will be

Just build a hidden winch mount like rob and I have. pretty sure ive seen people build them to the same size as a stock bumper and used stock end caps.

Looking like a Crawl trip for me this year! Was able to score a vacation opening for that week that's usually gobbled up by the top seniority dogs. In fact I'm probably going to skip out on The 35th Moab Run to focus on this year's Crawl trip. It may be years before I can get a Crawl week off again if ever... That being said I'll probably be down there as early in the week as i can do i can get as much in as possible.

Looking like a Crawl trip for me this year! Was able to score a vacation opening for that week that's usually gobbled up by the top seniority dogs. In fact I'm probably going to skip out on The 35th Moab Run to focus on this year's Crawl trip. It may be years before I can get a Crawl week off again if ever... That being said I'll probably be down there as early in the week as i can do i can get as much in as possible.

:cheers:

Back