• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 4.0 long block, lift kit parts, 8.25.

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Looking to buy some parts for a buddy of mine to fix up his jeep while he is deployed. He is a hell of a dude and his wife has asked me to help her rebuild his 350k mile 01 xj for him while he is gone.

I know it needs a new engine (his has low oil pressure and makes some cool noises every once and a while), a bit of a lift (think budget), and a 29 spline 8.25 to replace his noisy Dana 35. His Jeep is an auto so I think It’s a 3.55 Jeep but if someone has something else it could probably use anything up to 4.56s.

I just bought him some wheel spacers and his wife got him new 31s so anything else that one would want for their new we might be interested in.

I will probably build him some sliders and bumpers but if anyone has stuff cheap enough I may just buy stuff.

I can probably help out with some of this...... tragic this post didn't happen early last week before I dumped another 1250 lbs of usable stuff at the scrap yard......

Having new 31's..... I can't imagine you'd wanna go with 4:56's.... right?

I have a good set of 4:10's. D30 and D35. Freebie.

Rusty's track bar for mild lift. Freebie

1" t-case drop spacers. Freebie

D30 front brake rotors and pads - 100 or less miles on them. Freebie.

You are the man. I will talk to my dad and have him get in touch to mule some parts.

You are the man. I will talk to my dad and have him get in touch to mule some parts.

If you are not in a big hurry I will be going to Yella’s on the 18th and can bring them to Cheyenne following week.

I have a set of 1 3/4 front spacers you can have.

Did you talk with Joel about a engine? He had a good running 4.0 a few weeks back.

I missed joel today, we were both in the shop but he must have went out the door as I came in the other. I would gladly accept the ride and the spacers.

I missed joel today, we were both in the shop but he must have went out the door as I came in the other. I would gladly accept the ride and the spacers.

Sounds good, I will pick stuff up and be in touch. I will see if I have any other stuff in my stash.

Yes, I moved this thread, for a deployed serviceman!

I have some ProComp 3" coils, and a few XJ leaf packs...

Yes, I moved this thread, for a deployed serviceman!

I have some ProComp 3" coils, and a few XJ leaf packs...
Before I doze off again, FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!

You can have any of this, I'm sure I could at least get it over to your Dad's place.

Procomp (I believe) 4" lift coils - $20

20171210175947-7cb6aa4a-xl.jpg

JKS front BPE's $10

20170525190547-36caa04b-xl.jpg

Last edited:
Tic-toc...

David, do you have a time frame for getting this project completed?

David, still need any of these?

A good set of 4:10's. D30 and D35. Freebie.

Rusty's track bar for mild lift. Freebie

1" t-case drop spacers. Freebie

D30 front brake rotors and pads - 100 or less miles on them. Freebie.

Troy I’d take the brake parts, trackbar, and tcase drop.
Mike I will take the leafs and 3” coils. I can build some short arms at work for it and a 3” lift with a tcase drop, he should be good without an sye.

Troy, if you want those parts out of your way, pick any day next week, and I can swing by to pick them up during my lunch.

Mike, same for you. I could swing by you place on my way home from work.

SWEET! I should be home by 3:00 this week.

Now all we have to do is find shackles and a set of shocks.

Puttzer is headed north with the track bar, drop spacers, and brakes.

What else is needed? I have parts I need to sort and get rid of and would love to pitch in if I gots what you need.

Back