NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > South East Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

South East Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old October 2nd, 2006, 13:51
NAXJA Forum User

Uhwarrie this weekend

I finally got the title issues worked out with my rig and am itching to take it on some trails. I'm thinking of checking out the trails at Uhwarrie this saturday. My pops and I convincd my mom to take her CRV out too, to see what it can do. That should be interesting at the least. If anyone wants we could meet up and wheel. I should be getting there around 9 or 10 saturday morning.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: