• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R/C Truck

slujeeper5

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my 1/10th scale radio controlled race truck. It is a Team Associated RC10T3 team edition. This is the type of truck that the professional racers use. I bought it for and built it last summer, and added many aftermarket parts. I have added many aluminum, titanium, graphite, and carbon fiber parts to the truck to make it lighter and faster. My asking price is $175 on account of all these parts. This price is only for the rolling chassis, no electronics, but if the buyer wants them, i will sell them. I have never raced this truck, it has only been driven on the street in front of my house. I didn't even wear out the factory tires, but i will include a set of pro-line street tires and wheels. I will ship if buyer pays shipping. Oh, yeah, i will consider trades for XJ parts. Thanks!

Pics? Gas or electric? and is it a street truck or off-road? 2wd or 4wd?

Safari,
I don't have pics of it, but if you want i can take some, scan them and email them to you. I dont have a digital camera. The truck is a 1/10th scale stadium truck. It is 2wd and electric. Its kind of a prerunner off-road type thing. The way it is set up right now it will do 35 mph easy.

Gotcha, just gave my Team Losi XXT truck to a buddy 'cause he wanted the chassis and I want a 4wd nitro.... Good luck with the sale...

Ary

Goose,
It'l take any motor/ esc combo you want to put in it. I was running a novak super rooster and a trinity speed gems sapphire (17 turns). But, since i sold the novak, ive been running my tekin rebel with that motor or a reedy firehawk stock motor (27 turns). With that esc, i think there is a suggested 10 turn limit, but ive heard of people running lower turn motor's for a while with no ill effects.

Back