• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uhwarrie OHV Jamboree Spring 2013

I'll head out in the am for the day. We will have fun Andy! You could come here tonight hang out and make a day trip of it tomorrow.

Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous weekend. You guys have fun.

I'll head out in the am for the day. We will have fun Andy! You could come here tonight hang out and make a day trip of it tomorrow.

^this....

Planning on Doug and I being there around 8:30 in the morning. I think Nick is heading down there today sometime...

I wish.

April's in the home stretch of the whole pregnancy and not very comfortable. The little knot head baby is flipped upside down and she hurts when she stands up.

I'm not comfortable leaving her home to deal with the kids by herself and she sure can't make a 4 hour road trip to Uwharrie. (4 hours counting the 25 stops we'd have to make...)

At this point I'm not even sure I'm going to get to fly to Texas next weekend.

I wish.

April's in the home stretch of the whole pregnancy and not very comfortable. The little knot head baby is flipped upside down and she hurts when she stands up.

I'm not comfortable leaving her home to deal with the kids by herself and she sure can't make a 4 hour road trip to Uwharrie. (4 hours counting the 25 stops we'd have to make...)

Well I hope everything comes out ok! When she gets really down or irritated or needs a pick me up.... tell her at least its just one! ;)

Well I hope everything comes out ok! When she gets really down or irritated or needs a pick me up.... tell her at least its just one! ;)

Oh yeah. She was twin brothers, I have twin sisters, we know all about those twins and how lucky we are that there's only one!

I already don't know what I'm going to do with 3 girls!

I wish.

When is the due date?

Knot head baby huh? Takes after the father already :D

When is the due date?

Knot head baby huh? Takes after the father already :D

lol Yeah, that's what I keep hearing. Baby Bagwell is due May 29th. I have a feeling it's going to be around the 15th.

She flipped back around so April's not in near the pain but still not comfortable.

I hope you guys had a good day. Looking forward to pictures.

lol Yeah, that's what I keep hearing. Baby Bagwell is due May 29th. I have a feeling it's going to be around the 15th.

She flipped back around so April's not in near the pain but still not comfortable.

I hope you guys had a good day. Looking forward to pictures.

Same spot as you differentproblems. The URE Daniel Curse continues!

Guys, I had a great time as always. Thanks to all who showed up and helped out at the booth as well. I look forward to these events and always enjoy myself.

Just don't let me drive any more utvs.

I had a blast as well. Glad everybody could make it out. Doug wins the "furthest traveled" award for the weekend!

Well I had plans and hopes of coming out, for the jamboree, but it was my sisters' birthday on Sat and my ol jeep was out of commission. On a side note I got to ride a nice Harley around Sat Evening.

Was fun... a repeat but fun! ;) I only broke a shock mount!

Lies!

You showed up with broke stuff!

What? My winch was working later in the day after you left... maybe you are the curse and not me. Or maybe it's that damn give away jeep! :cheers:

Doug has them all on Facebook. If I get a chance tonight when I get home i'll link some over here.

Albeit late, here are some pics:

This is how we started the day...changing a tire that Nick killed..backing off the trailer. That was a fun phone call to get at 4:30 the day before...:

9077_941372405518_2069389755_n.jpg

Poser shot at the booth, showing off some NAXJA swag in a new color i'm demo-ing:

164920_941373653018_1229003300_n.jpg

NC Crew representing:

45201_941373418488_863402023_n.jpg

It's Matt's old XJ!! All three of us said "Hey it's Matt's old Jeep!" at the exact same time:

580202_941375229858_1148031663_n.jpg

Random WJ showing that you don't need to have all 4 on the ground:

579805_941376232848_219531282_n.jpg

Ghost gettin' flexy:

564718_941376237838_103501521_n.jpg

Josh getting started for the day:

58825_941379231838_1950830025_n.jpg

And about 10 seconds later, Josh finished for the day:

528271_941379151998_1882823617_n.jpg

558991_941379356588_366672583_n.jpg

Back