• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's leafs shaped weird

My Rusty 6" springs looked like that after a couple of wheeling trips. I lost a total of 2.5"es. After adding a couple of YJ leaves to them, they really flexed, and maintained their shape. I loved them after that.

xjaddiction said:
My Rusty 6" springs looked like that after a couple of wheeling trips. I lost a total of 2.5"es. After adding a couple of YJ leaves to them, they really flexed, and maintained their shape. I loved them after that.

how much lift would YJ leaf packs add?

Well, like I said they are just like mine that I just put on and I got 6" with them. If they are bad, at least I only spent $60 on them. They ride just fine.
Brett

They are the old style. I too had a set just like them and they worked fine. They even pointed the DS right at the output.

I meant a stock XJ leaf pack. When I had the Dana 35, I lost a total of 2.5 inches. When they first went on I had 7"es of lift.

When I broke the 35, and switched to a Chryco 8.25, I gained almost 1" (from the change in axle tube diameter). When I added an x-tra two leaves from a stock XJ pack, I gained another 2"es.

Back