• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 XJ

89xjJe3per

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title says im selling the XJ for the time being.

1990 limited
4.6L,AW4,NP242
Motor has around 18 to 19K on it runs great with no knocking or leaks.
Tranny shifts great no problems along with the xfer case.
4 month old CSF 3-row Radiator.
FFdynamics Triple Threat cooling fan conversion Same 4 months old.
Front axle is a HPd30 w/Freash 4.56's have about 1500 mile's on install
Rear axle is a Trussed D44 w/Freash 4.56's and Trakloc again only 1500m.
Rubicon Express Upper/lower Superflex arms.
Rubicon Express DB/brace.
Currie Trackbar.
Rusty's steering.
The front coil's are Deaver's.
The rear Leaf's are also Deaver's G9 pack.
1.5 RE shakle.
Sit's on 33's dayton A/T's on black 8hole's have 5.
Grant GT wheel.
pioneer cd w/basstube.
Front prerunner bumper with skid.
No carpet.
option of a code3 lightbar if wanted.
ect...

Im asking 4500 OBO... ill add more pics

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3Vjs1xKwGWo/S8JX98O44JI/AAAAAAAAABo/OJb9aOVkuGI/s400/2010-04-06 12.02.14.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_3Vjs1xKwGWo/S8JYXbiiQ2I/AAAAAAAAACM/kv5XRl15i4Y/s400/2010-04-06 12.02.31.jpg

Oh and has flowmaster, New cat, Bosch o2 sen.

033.jpg

037-Copy.jpg

045-Copy.jpg

041-Copy.jpg

051.jpg

055-Copy.jpg

057-Copy.jpg

Oh man I was just gonna call you up to go muddin this week!

Don't forget about the new motor mounts you put in.

I have a few friends looking to get a cherokee, I'll let them know about this :) Good luck!

new motor mounts? this i have to hear about!

but on a side note the motor
.60 over graphite coated pistons with a shallow dished top 4.2 crank stock lope cam 24lb ford blue top injectors valve springs were spaced to give more tension had 10-15k when i sold it to Justin i did the maintenance every 2500mi.

also had a new cat when i sold it! passes smog on its own! no fudging or manipulation required!

Timberline A/T's are great, I put them one step behind the Bridgestone Dueler REVO A/Ts (and 693/695's).

ok Guys i put it back on CL.. Its up for 4. if one of you are interested i am more then willing to work something better for a fellow naxja'r.. I am wanting to get a stock XJ for the fact that I have gone though my last and final surgary "I have Chron's" They took out all of my Large intestine and colin.. I just cant get in and out of the jeep comfortably as id like to.. "hurts" and thats my reason for going to a stock XJ. it will see a lift sometime in its life but just not anytime soon.. Thank's guys

Also some of you may think im asking alot but this is not a highmilage 4.0 that leaks and taps like a mofo. it's a clean running none leaking mild stroker that pass's smog on its own just fine... also the 4.56's are less then 2000 mile's old and were setup rite "Thanks again Aaron" all the jeep needs is a alighnment...

quick question...A/C?

contact # have some question.. possible offer.. thanks

nice! did it go to a good home?

Back