• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheel Question

flingshot

NAXJA Forum User
For some reason I seem to be drawn more to stock wheels so I am considering Rubicon Moabs but I also like the Ravine

3k83o73la5Qd5Pc5S599e1b2cc76d54e014bf.jpg

The cool thing about the Ravines is that I wouldnt need to buy tires right away as they are 15s.

My question is are the backspacing measurements the same on all stock Jeep wheels? I was hoping the Ravines would give me a bit wider stance as I am rubbing my control arms a bit with 32s.

I have these currently.

103_0523.JPG

Those ravines would look good on your rig. You could always add spacers too.

I believe all of the TJ 15x8s are BS'd 5" over the stock XJ 5.25". But that probably won't help you depending on how wide the 32s are.

So the Ravines are 15x8 and mine are 15X7? That might help a bit as well if that is the case. I am barely rubbing with a 32X11.50. Thinking about going down to Performance tire and wheel. I'm sure they have one that I could mount up and check before I pull the trigger.

Those ravines would look good on your rig. You could always add spacers too.

Thanks Dutch, I did think about spacers but it would be nice to do it with just the wheels. Might need both.

When I first got my jeep, it had a 2" BB with 31s that were mounted on Moabs. Looked great IMO but it was quicker to get new wheels than re-order the tires I bought. They must have been from a TJ Rubi cause they bolted right up with no adapters. Here's how it looked when I brought it home:

PC246193.jpg

Back