• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone give me a fax machine recommendation?

kdailey4315

NAXJA Forum User
I need a new fax machine for our office. I don't know which one I should get. My only requirement that it has to be able fax to multiple numbers at once without setting up a speed dial list. I don't care about speed, looks, how much paper it will hold etc. Any suggestions?

I dont know if youve considered it, but the online faxing services have proven to be the way to go for me. You can fax or receive faxes from anywhere, have a local or toll free number, pretty easy on the pocket book and gives you the ability to fax any type attachment. The only downside is if you need to fax something with a signature, you have to print it off, sign it, scan it then fax it. Other than that, its a peice of cake and saves lots of paper and toner. Go green right? ;) www.myfax.com No I dont work for them, just had a good experience so far.

Jeremy

Use a computer, install windows server, add a digiboard and 64 external modems, that will handle multiple numbers :D :D :D

I've had good luck with Brother, laser not inkjet.

Use a computer, install windows server, add a digiboard and 64 external modems, that will handle multiple numbers :D :D :D

I've had good luck with Brother, laser not inkjet.

I was looking at some brother fax machines. It has to be an external stand alone fax machine. Through a PC won't work.

I was looking at some brother fax machines. It has to be an external stand alone fax machine. Through a PC won't work.

Look at their web site, not staples, more commercial.

I'd get an HP Digital Sender....

I dont know if youve considered it, but the online faxing services have proven to be the way to go for me. You can fax or receive faxes from anywhere, have a local or toll free number, pretty easy on the pocket book and gives you the ability to fax any type attachment. The only downside is if you need to fax something with a signature, you have to print it off, sign it, scan it then fax it. Other than that, its a peice of cake and saves lots of paper and toner. Go green right? ;) www.myfax.com No I dont work for them, just had a good experience so far.

Jeremy

If you go this route... check out www.FaxItNice.com

I love them!
Billy

Back