• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bilstein 2.625 dia. x 14" travel 9100 series 4 tube bypass shocks 900.00 shipped

Ironmanandy

NAXJA Forum User
I bought these from the owner of one of the Camburg chase buggies. They are used but were excellently maintained for their life. When I opened them up the internals looked like new. The shafts look great. The seals were perfect and the oil had the usual tint of light use. I topped off the oil, replaced one worn spherical bearing and reset the IFP to spec.

I decided not to use them as they have more travel than I need.

These have 14" of travel

24.25" compressed.
38.25" extended.
These shocks have 4 bypass valves. 2 compression, 2 rebound.

The bypass locations are perfect for constant activity in when in mid travel range allowing for a really fine tune for all terrain types.

The valving is a light compression and high rebound. The bypass valves are backed out and the valving feels good for the back of a lighter vehicle like a Cherokee or small Toyota PU.

I will include one extra spherical bearing and ship with a light nitrogen charge to set the seals. I can charge for buyer but setup sucks with 150 psi in the res.

One of the bypass valves has been replaced with a newer version but works great.

I would like 900.00 for these. I will include shipping in the price. New these are over $1800 for the pair.

IMG_20121016_161100.jpg

Call text or pm me
704 796 3502
[email protected]

Re: Bilstein 2.625 dia. x 14" travel 9100 series 4 tube bypass shocks 900.00 shipped

Smokin deal! Wish these were 16"s. GLWS

Re: Bilstein 2.625 dia. x 14" travel 9100 series 4 tube bypass shocks 900.00 shipped

Imma drop these to 800.00 I found a niner I wanna buy so I just need these gone

Back