• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) Bilstein HD 4600 series shocks (0-2") $70

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
4 for the price of one!

These are the blue and yellow Bilsteins that are the same length as stock shocks (read 0-2" lift) but have heavier dampening than stock.

I'll be perfectly honest, these shocks have a lot of miles on them. Probably 50-80k.

BUT

They're Bilsteins!

The compression and rebound dampening is still excellent! I just replaced them with Bilstein 5100 series shocks (after how well these have held up I'm a lifetime Bilstein fan) and there was no real improvement in ride quality. If anything the old 4600 shocks were dampened a little heavier than the new.

If you have a stockish ( I ran these for 6 or so years at 1.5" lift) jeep that you daily drive these are the perfect replacement shocks. They would definitely be better even in their used condition than new parts-store shocks, especially if you do any towing or drive loaded down with camping gear.

I'm in between phones so just message me. This is also why I didn't upload any pictures.

Thanks

Back