• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out an 85 chief and 91 comanche

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone is interested in some parts let me know. I am taking quite a few things off of the 85 but still alot left. Let me know what you need and I might just have it.

Kim

how about the rear gate on the manche?

Tailgate is in decent shape. A little rusty around the mounting hardware but can be cleaned up. Opens and closes. Make me an offer.

Kim

2qx3h45.jpg

i have no idea what to expect to pay. make an offer and shipping to 93422?

Smittty9785 said:
i have no idea what to expect to pay. make an offer and shipping to 93422?

You are pretty far away. Shipping would cost more than what I would want for the part. If you cannot find one locally and really want this one let me know and I will look into shipping it out.

Kim

85xjwoody said:
You are pretty far away. Shipping would cost more than what I would want for the part. If you cannot find one locally and really want this one let me know and I will look into shipping it out.

Kim
yes i am interested cant really find any out here that done have holes in them or dented pretty badly. i already chopped the top of my cherokee now i need to install the tailgate.. send me a quote and ill let you know if i can take it off your hands.

Smittty9785 said:
yes i am interested cant really find any out here that done have holes in them or dented pretty badly. i already chopped the top of my cherokee now i need to install the tailgate.. send me a quote and ill let you know if i can take it off your hands.

Let me look into shipping and I will get back to ya.

Kim

That commanche wouldn't happen to be an auto would it? I just did a SYE on mine and need a front driveshaft.

The 85 two door will be going to the scrapyard in a couple of days and this is a list with a few things I have to offer from it. Let me know if there is something else, I might still have it.

Three right side tailights
Tailight wiring with plug both sides
Excellent condition gray rear hatch
Rear window with defrost
Side glass
Door glass
Blinker markers
Side markers
Headlights
and more.

The comanche is only a 2wd with a few things left on it. I am taking the motor, wiring, tires, and rims so anything else is available. Pictures availavle if needed but might take me a day. Any questions let me know.

Kim

Rockhound89 said:
Knoxville and those are the Comanche tail lights right

Yes, I also have the mj tailights. They are still on it as seen on the picture of the tailgate.;) PM sent.

Kim

Back