• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Houseboat on Lake Powell?

JohnJohn

Member #42
Anyone here have any contacts for a houseboat on Lake Powell. I am looking for 1st week in July, 4-5 day rental.

I have called what seems to be all the webistes and such. I found a few boats that have been cancelled for that week, but everything is really too big for the four of us. Anyone here have and contacts that might be able to help me.

Thanks,

Thanks for checking Jeeper! Maybe we'll shoot over the SLC area...nah nothing fun to do there... :)

I gotta figure out something....I am in serious need of a road trip. Orginal plans where to head out to Philly for the 4th of July then shoot down to DC and show the boys the sites. The wife only has about 7 vacation days to play with now so the plans had to change.

Kennecott Copper Mine, Antelope Island, Bonneville Salt Flats, Heber Creeper, Miller Sportspark.........yup, SLC IS boring. Take em to Jellystone and play with the bears.....

Tube socks to the knee, sporting a Speedo 2 sizes too small, steering with his feet......wood paneled houseboat ramming into dingys in the Wahweep Marina.......yup, I've got a visual of JJ's Summer Vacation..........

Back