• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks!!

TA2Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to NAXJA for a fun event..

Thanks to Carol for filling in on the stocker run and making that a fun run..

Thanks to Jeepers for being Jeepers - it's so cool in this day and age to see people, that for the most part are strangers, come together and party together, wheel together and help one another as if they were relatives or long-time friends..

(My apologies for bringing one of our newest members, Jerry.Allen to the raffle - beginner's luck in effect.. :firedevil )

Many thanks to Carol and Geoff, made the event fantastic ! More thanks...Sean, for getting the screws off my door, to the guy I don't know, for loaning me the tool to get the other part of my door apart, to the two guys who took apart the door parts I couldn't get off, Carol for loaning me a bungee to keep my door closed for the weekend !!!

And, last but not least, thanks for all the great Jeeping Fellowship !

Thank you to all who attended and made this event great! Ray, keep that Jerry guy away in the future!! LOL... Glad he was the most winningest; hopefully he'll stick around now!

And Karen, that was Falk (Hawkeye) and his friend Gary that disassembled your door parts...

I love my Jeep Peeps!!

Back