• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We STILL REALLY need a shirt design, folks. Or there won't be shirts...

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
6GM6jDK.jpg

SOCALFEST_2010_BACK_zps3355337d.jpg

SOCALFEST_2010_2013_zps40d6de47.jpg

2013-02-23162853_zpsc20b3800.jpg

socalfest.jpg

We're kinda out of time... I KNOW there are more folks out there that can do this...

We need time for people to ORDER them, and time for the shop to MAKE them. If we don't get a shirt design done in the next week, we probably won't have shirts for the event. Period. :doh:

Or I show up with a bunch of black t-shirts & some puffy and/or glitter fabric paint, and we all make our own around the campfire on Saturday night...:wow:

I'd love to get some women's shirts made sometime soon, whether they be event shirts, Chapter shirts, or Breast Cancer Awareness ("My Jeep makes the girls jiggle" or something similar) shirts.

No guarantees it'll happen during this round of shirts, but I will definitely look into it.

Anyone who has interest in ordering women's shirts -- post up, but no promises at this point! I've got an inquiry into the shirt supplier.

If I hadn't met Laura, I'd have to say something derogatory about the likelihood of a "lady" dating you ... LOL. But I like her, in spite of her dubious taste in men!

id like one for my lady
If I hadn't met Laura, I'd have to say something derogatory about the likelihood of a "lady" dating you ... LOL. But I like her, in spite of her dubious taste in men!

lol... I know. I said I liked her!!

SoCalFest 2013 Event Shirts available for order in the SoCal Store!! Men’s , Kids, and WOMEN’s shirts!!! Go to http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/ to order your awesome apparel NOW.
Please try to get your orders in ASAP, so I can be sure to order what’ll fit you. Get your orders in NO LATER THAN APRIL 15TH, PLEASE!!!!! If you’ll pick up your schwag at the event, choose “Local Pickup”. If you want your order shipped, it’s an extra $6.00

Art will be roughly based on the bear claw + XJ concept, being finalized this weekend.

Back