• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Like to eat turkey....

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
It's that time of year again! May everyone have a wonderful thanksgiving with your friends and family. Before you dive into the stuffing, cranberry sauce, ham, fixins, and most importantly TURKEY:chef::lickout: Be sure to take a minute remember what important things we have all been blessed with. One of the most important one being the amazing men and women of our armed services. Thank you for the sacrifices of the past, present and future that each one of you have made to keep us safe and free. Though you may be far from your families this thanksgiving know that you and your brothers in arms are in our thoughts and prayers. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving. oh and here is a little diddy that has to be enjoyed each year....Thanksgiving Song!

x2. Amen brother.

Happy Thanksgiving to everbody. Eat, eat, then eat some more. :lickout: When you get through, eat some more. Have on hand either a pack of Tums or some Pepto. Then...eat some more. It's only once a year. :thumbup:

Mr. Shrek couldn't have said it better. Let's be thankful for what we have.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

X4 Shrek!

Lets try to remember the people that won't have much of a thankgiving this year too. There was a 10 year old girl that got accidentally shot yesterday pretty close to my house. Her 12 year old brother was cleaning his shotgun when it fired, and shot her in the neck. The whole family is destroyed, and will never be the same. Keep her in your prayers this thanksgiving.

Sorry to hijack Shrek.

Preach it Brother Shrek!

my thanks go out to all those that serve our country!
and a Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!

It's turkey time! How many turkey threads are you guys going to post? Good post though Shrek and very true!

I had a great day with the family. I feel like ate my weight today. Man I am stuffed.

Grandma made a chocolate pie, just for me, my favorite!! What would the world be without grandma's....

yeah, i have a tryptophan hangover.... i think i'm gonna sleep all day today.:D the wife is out fighting the crowds in the stores. i used to work at toys r' us, so i've already seen all the fistfights over tickle me elmo that i need to see. it's good stuff. mexican women are ruthless, btw....:D

Back