• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ stuck in Powell, Ohio - for 4 months! Help!

XJFire

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
My buddy Josh stuck his XJ in a mudhole about 4 months ago out by Powell, Ohio. Unforetuneately he is sort of strapped for cash so he can't afford a tow out and he doesn't think a tow truck could get out there anyways. Some kids vandalized the hell out of it so once it is pulled out he would need help getting it back to Columbus. I would really appreciate it if anybody could help him out. He's getting close to just abandoning it and leaving it there for good. Let me know it anybody can help and I will give you his phone number.

Thanks guys!!

Seth

ROFLMAO........and i thought i had good stories......this sounds interesting...LOL

no offense man, but 4months is pretty much already abandoned in my book......you're lucky somebody didn't already strip it for parts if it was build.

XJFire said:
Private property, he has talked with the guy. He just wants it off of his land he doesn't care how.

Must not be very private to be vandalized...??? Sorry about your friends luck...

I have this weekend off and if you still need help, I could meet you there.
I live in Westerville so its only like 15 minutes away.
Send me a PM

Back