• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest 2013 event shirts now available to order!!

SCF2013-Draft.jpg

15-55-thickbox.jpg

hmmm.....

Similarities with shirts past is a plus, keeps brand cohesion.

I don't know if the trees was an intentional reference to 2010 though, I know those are different trees and the main reason they were done was to make the paw more interesting.

Similarities with shirts past is a plus, keeps brand cohesion.

I don't know if the trees was an intentional reference to 2010 though, I know those are different trees and the main reason they were done was to make the paw more interesting.

Well, unlike the 2010 shirt where it's a 2wd cherokee, you can't tell on this years shirt. :)

Please Get your order in by 3pm today

Okay, folks, I'm lagging just a bit on compiling stuff, so I can let orders accumulate until 7pm... beyond that it's pretty unlikely that your order can be processed.

We will order a few extra shirts to sell at the event, but there are definitely no guarantees we'll have your size or preferred color...

No, you're good... I see the order for Kelly...

I'm lagging just a LOT... you probably can sneak orders in until 9pm, looks like I'll submit the order rather late tonight!

Back