• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best solution

kumes12688

NAXJA Forum User
I put the rubicon 6010 superflex which has an aal. The problem is that the aal is sagging a little. I was thinking of adding a tnt 1.5 inch shackle to lift to level it, but was reading about shackles and some people say it kills your leafs. What should i do? I don't have the money for new full springs and won't for a while, but want this thing to sit level. Thanks

run the shackles, i run a 3 inch full leaf pack and a 2 inch shackle it will be fine, shackles aren't that bad its blocks that will kill a good leaf pack. the best solution is to get a new leaf pack though

kumes12688 said:
I put the rubicon 6010 superflex which has an aal. The problem is that the aal is sagging a little. I was thinking of adding a tnt 1.5 inch shackle to lift to level it, but was reading about shackles and some people say it kills your leafs. What should i do? I don't have the money for new full springs and won't for a while, but want this thing to sit level. Thanks
The best way is new springs, but not necessarily the way that will fit everyone's budget. So making a bastard pack is an alternative, but not everyone can do that either. Shackles will work, but your springs will continue to sag and then you will need new springs.

Back