• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Golden Mountain Flog pic thread

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
friggin awesome trip.... hope someone has video or pics of me coming up the big rock ledge face..... heres some of the pics Sam took this weekend.
IMG_5842.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5904.jpg

IMG_5912.jpg

I didn't take any pictures with my camera but took a bunch with Dan's. I'm sure he will share a few.

I have pix of mine, Dan's, and Jared's XJ's. Workin on uploading now......

Doug, I have video of one of the ledges........

WOOHOO!
Less Buggy more filling!

Wheeled my baby XJ (I only have 32's so I'm one of the small guys) on Friday and Saturday and it did really well for the most part although a few wink links were found.

Broke two 260 jointed short shafts in my Aussie locked D30. Beat and banged around on the rocks. Took a bunch of pictures with Dan's camera.

I liked watching Josh tear the top off an aluminum can with his mouth.

Golden Mountain was a lot of fun. The 500 acre park is a lot of fun and you are never far from camp and help. Bathrooms were clean and they had plenty of room for RV's and primitive camping. The trails are challenging but most of them are intermediate or difficult so a stock rig wouldn't have as much fun as one on 33's. I will definately be going back when I get my XJ back up to speed.

Awesome pics! Looks like you guys had some great weather. I used the time to work on the Samurai and my new axle some, while I pouted cause I couldn't go. lol

More pics!

someone must have lost the rest of the XJ pics.

oh i know.

they posted the cherokee pics on a willy's, or rock crawler forum and posted the buggy photos on naxja.

simple misunderstanding...

Most people were out riding having a great time and didn't bother taking pics.

Dan has a bunch and many people used his camera over the weekend so there are a lot of pics on it. Everyone just has to be patient until he gets them uploaded.

Back