• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Interesting fact about all the Moab mud. Once dry, it just sweeps right off leaving nothing behind

Take the Flexd approach, don't wash your Jeep for 6 months so you can continue to talk about the time you went to Moab.

I had to break down and wash everything last night before the Colorado snow/salt/dirt nastiness started rusting everything away (faster than it already is).

I washed my Jeep twice in Moab...

mac 'more mud than I've ever seen in Moab' gyvr

What's this washing jeep thing you are all talking about? Isn't that what the rain is for.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got back from Moab and swore I wouldn't touch the jeep for a month, maybe not even wheel Winter fest. Now I'm watching this year's ultimate adventure and shopping for Willy's wagons I know I'll never buy.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

What's this washing jeep thing you are all talking about? Isn't that what the rain is for.

You want cupholders in your roof. That's how you get cupholders in your roof.

My inclination was to let the rain wash the mud off, but Cindy was worried about what the neighbors in our exclusive rv resort would think. So.it got washed.

Alright been a little too quiet in here lately. Everyone must still be getting back to reality after moab.

a7f2ab79cfae080880d6f37ef9fe9cb2.jpg

Put a new exhaust on a friends TJ tonight.

My oldest 6th bday party was sunday

Last week i fixed the seat on my cub

mac ‘the fun never stops’ gyvr

As a foreman a stream of F-bombs is a perfectly acceptable motivational tool...as a manager it leads to a conversation with HR...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Maybe not for Brian.

I have never ever cussed at a subordinate.....my sales guys on the other hand....

I have only ever lost my temper 4 times in my career and I know exactly who/what and why they all were and all deserved it.

1 person got it twice.

People are always surprised how I stay calm, they don't understand that I am playing the long game and will destroy them in the end.

Just like the toilet in any cabin or hotel room that we share, we will destroy it in the end!

Oh, hookers and blow....that's all. Pea's out

3d9f89ab3a7a024757084135476b8fb5.jpg

Chuck found us to get his 8.25 fixed

mac ‘hasn’t found his labatt’s in the fridge yet tho’ gyvr

Back