• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 HO 4.0L Cylinder head

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
I have the complete head off of my donor engine. It was pulled from a totaled 93 GC with 98K on the odo.. The crank thrust was wasted on the bottom end. The head is good as a core or is totally rebuildable... first $100.00 takes it away from my garage.. Or if you have a good used 258 crankshaft that is not cracked I will trade..

Re: 93 HO 4.0L Cylinder head and More....

Also I have uncovered a 86 wagoneer dana 44 housing drivers side low pinion, with knuckles- no gears, axles, spindles, ect... make offer..

A set of used ford 9" 4.86 ring and pinion, good wear pattern, was set up with a detroit locker.. make offer as well....

So help a fellow jeeper out and buy this stuff...

Bringing this one up from the dead... like my 4.0 is... I still have this head and would like to see it goto someone that will use it... make me an offer... or trade me a good 258 crank for my stroker build.. Thanks..

Scott.

Re: 93 HO 4.0L Cylinder head and More....

Clean-RC said:
Also I have uncovered a 86 wagoneer dana 44 housing drivers side low pinion, with knuckles- no gears, axles, spindles, ect... make offer..

Just for future referance.... The D44 is long gone... I only have the HO head left..

Back