• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hated To See Her Go

xjaddiction

NAXJA Member #666
I let the XJ go today. I traded for a Ford F-150 Super Crew, at least it has a lift and 37"ers. It was sad to see her disappear in the rear view, but I'm sure it will be back on this site. I sold to a guy that really wants to get into some serious wheelin'... Not just gettin' stuck in a street truck in the mud :) I will be back as well, with a new trail rig. I think I'm going with an MJ this time. My family has no interest in wheelin', so the MJ ought to work fine. I have my eye on a 4.0 Auto, with 36's. I'm hopin' that will be the one.

See you all soon... I'll be checkin' in every now and then till the MJ finds it's way into the driveway.

Later, Greddy

I think I've found an MJ. It's an '88 with a 4.0, AW4, sittin' on 36 TSL's. The bed has been bobbed, and lower quarters cut.

that didnt take long, longer than i could last though

I'm the guy who got the XJ hated to see the big truck go.I sold my TJ about a yaer ago and wanted another but the XJ is great.Love it better than the TJ.

congratulations on finally getting a good vehicle :laugh3:
welcome

Tested the MJ out today at Summertown, that thing is awesome, but not as good as my old XJ. I really missed her today. That week without a Jeep was a long one allright. Now I just have to get rid of the ZJ for some MJ parts funds.

Still in the NAXJA club,

Greddy

Back