• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 XJ's for $300.00

family XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have found a guy that has 2 early 80 something XJ's with 2.5 and 5 speed trannys for sale for $300 for both. My brother wants to split the purchase for a couple of parts.

There is one that has a blown motor and new clutch that is 2 door dark blue with tan interior.

The other has good motor and bad clutch and is a 4 door. This one looks better than the 2 door and is light blue and says cherokee chief on the side.

Problem is the guy doesn't have the titles and doesn't want to try and get them so they would only be good for trail vehicles or parts. If someone is interested in splitting the cost with my brother he only wants a couple of parts, like a set of wheels, brake drums, taillight and a window vent. Other than that he could careless about what happens to the vehicles. If anyone is interested in doing this let me know. I can get rid of the leftover vehicle too.

Located in Eastern NC. You have to pick them up or take the parts you want so we can drop them off in the junk yard. You can even call my brother at 252-223-5777 his name is Jeff and tell him that Doug told you to call. Thanks for lookin

Back