• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3' zone full spring lift

At the top of this page, click on "Sponsor Info". You should buy your Jeep stuff from the people that make our forum possible.

Last edited:
My son has that lift and likes it. I don't because as far as I can tell when driving it, the springs/shocks are so stiff you might as well just fab a solid bracket over the axle to connect to frame in both front and rear. Maybe that is because I'm old.

Was thinking about this lift. But decided against it. If you want it to ride as nice as it does stock then this isnt for you. Some people gave me some good advice on where to get parts from on my thread from a while ago. Search through my profile for it if you like

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ordered it from Morris 4x4. Got the lift, stabilizer, shock boots. They also had free shipping and a ten percent off code... Then I ordered a control arm and bushing kit as well as new sway bar links, and got ten bucks off of those as well as free shipping.. Soaked everything down with PB Blaster, will do it again in a couple days...

Back