• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

predictions for 2011

Shorty

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I thought it would be fun to make predictions for the calendar year and hopefully return in December to gloat or eat crow.

I'll start off with two:

1.) Phillies over the Red Sox 4 games to 2 in the World Series

2.) the next post will contain a prediction that does not come true

who's next?

This sentence will never be correct.

:D

I predict the first post being completely wrong, The Yankees will win the world series

I predict mass hysteria that grows in intensity as 2012 approaches. This will spawn a frenzy of end of world predictions, increased crime and inhumanity, and rumors of cats living with dogs. This, naturally, will be followed by nothing of significance ocurring in 2012.

I predict mass hysteria that grows in intensity as 2012 approaches. This will spawn a frenzy of end of world predictions, increased crime and inhumanity, and rumors of cats living with dogs. This, naturally, will be followed by nothing of significance ocurring in 2012.

Y2K12: The Revenge of the Millennium.

One hundred threads relating to over-heating/cooling.
and 200 about how big a tire you can run on a dana 35

and 1000 about what lift kit and what tire are best

and 100 asking for or posting pirated FSMs

and 200 ranting about / suggesting the removal of felines from the exhaust system

oh yeah, nearly forgot, a couple dozen about amsoil and a few hundred about how bad radius arms suck and how 3 links are the One True Suspension Design

I predict that politicians will lie, people will die, babies will be born, it will cost more to live, and the world will keep turning.

I predict my jeep will be on 33's by July! :D

1) Will buy my new stroker motor and LA lift by the end of the year.
2) Will buy a TJ to replace my Ford Focus.

32's< 33's I'm just keepin' score......:D

I found 32's for half the price of 33's plus they only had 5 33x10.5 KM2's in the country at the time and they were in Alaska. Don't be a hater Shorty! :D

I thought it would be fun to make predictions for the calendar year and hopefully return in December to gloat or eat crow.

I'll start off with two:

Phillies over the Red Sox 4 games to 2 in the World Series

:doh: FAIL

I predict the first post being completely wrong, The Yankees will win the world series

at least I'm not alone in my failure:gee:

One hundred threads relating to over-heating/cooling.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH NEVER SPEAK AGAIN

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE PREDICTIONS LIKE THAT ANYMORE

Back