• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All-metal 2-row radiator (new)

Fred85

NAXJA Forum User
All-metal, 2-row brass construction; new. I bought this one years ago from completeradiators.com (when they were still around) to replace the same model that was dented due to a deer strike. The leak on that one ended up sealing itself so I never needed this replacement; it's been sitting in a box in the basement. This is the postal service "extreme duty" model. After running one for years I can say it was an awesome upgrade for the cooling system. I no longer have my XJ so I have no use for this.

Here's the FB marketplace link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/234131701247021. I would potentially be willing to ship it, with the buyer paying shipping of course.

All-metal, 2-row brass construction; new. I bought this one years ago from completeradiators.com (when they were still around) to replace the same model that was dented due to a deer strike. The leak on that one ended up sealing itself so I never needed this replacement; it's been sitting in a box in the basement. This is the postal service "extreme duty" model. After running one for years I can say it was an awesome upgrade for the cooling system. I no longer have my XJ so I have no use for this.

Here's the FB marketplace link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/234131701247021. I would potentially be willing to ship it, with the buyer paying shipping of course.

Was that radiator for a postal/right hand drive vehicle?
I am on the look out for a good copper brass radiator.
Are the cooling fins 2 - 3/4 inch or 2 - 1" size?

Sorry for the confusion. It is for a left-hand drive XJ. The "postal service/extreme duty" was a marketing thing I'm sure.

The core is approx. 1.5" thick; the rows are 3/4" wide. I neglected to mention it comes with the auto. trans. cooler fittings as well.

Back