• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

budget jeepspeed prerunner build

MOOOOVIN on up~!

I love my cherokees but the yota in the end is a better vehicle for us to race but it will be 2wd eventually(good thing I will still have one cherokee)

wow those t/as do not like the terrain on the hill... I was everywhere ha ha well see how they are out in the desert this weekend

True, ultimately I think when its done I’d like to conquer both the Rubicon and the whoops/jumps at Ocotillo Wells as apposed to strictly a race rig. What better vehicle than the XJ if you’re on a budget.

I'm lookin to do both, the rubi with my dad in his flatty and my brother in his cj to baja with my friend Cam in his Rod Fantelli built Bronco

nothing wrong with having non jeep vehicles!
racing jeepspeed is NOT the only reason to build a prerunner xj!

I agree and I will most likely use some of the parts from the red one on my dd/wheeler because it looks like nobody wants all of it.
Whatever I guess I get two prerunners :)

IMG00664.jpg

IMG00665.jpg

here are more and some vids too
http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/gravesdiggerxj/Dell 11-02-08/

yeah I agree with that. I think I will have some prerunner contributions sometime because now I want my dd/wheeler xj to go fast, plus I already have most the stuff to do it.

Back