• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a new piece of glass, someone broke my window

zacattack

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a good place to get glass for the jeep? Someone broke the rear passenger door stationary glass piece today. I haven't called the dealer yet, but I'm sure they're going to be a rip off. Anyone know of a better place? It's for an 01 and it's factory tinted. Thanks!

Can't you just call up your local mobile glass co.? I've always got the cheapest quotes from them. They must have good wholesale sources where they get the glass cheap. That is unless you plan on installing it yourself and only need a source for cheap glass. Scotty's in Fontana probably has a ton, but they typically charge more for used parts than you would pay at a dealer for new.

called up a mobile place in bellflower and the part was only $50! don't know where they get their prices, but I'll play along. Thanks.

i have some in the spare doors in my back yard, come get the glass or i am going to break them as i cut the doors down to make safari rear doors.

Back