• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Had some fun tonight....

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
We decided to do tires tonight so my son and I were just headed out when his friend came over with his 98TJ, he also wanted tires and his girlfriend was making noises about her street tires on her YJ and wanting AT's. So off we headed to BJ's Wholesale and bought 12 BFG AT/KO's [hers got vetoed]. Did my XJ, friends TJ and when it came time for my sons TJ they asked him for the key to the AR wheels. He emptied that TJ all over the floor looking for that key, never knew you could get that much crap in a TJ. No key. Had to take the locks off with an impact socket and BFH, which works pretty well by the way, got the hang of it after the 3rd one... kept the tire guys busy for an hour after closing....Cleaned em out of AT/KO's too :laugh3:
Also for info, an LT235/75R15 will fit in the spare spot on the sidewall though it is a very tight fit...

Back