• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift, tires, wheels, axles

Panthers65

NAXJA Forum User
Starting the major build on my cherokee so I"m parting what I don't need out.

Rough Country 6.5" lift. Retails for $995. Only 3 trail runs, parts are in like new condition besides scratches from trail and install. comes with shocks, 4.5" leafs, 6.5" springs, 4 front control arms and all the little hardware $650

34" Swamper LTB's on Black steel wheels. D-ring style same as the lift, only 3 trail runs, no highway miles, excellent condition. retail $130 each for the tires and about $60 each for the wheels. $550

D30 HP / 8.8. Geared to 4.88's. 8.8 was welded but welds broke so now open, D30 geared to 4.88's with lock-rite in the front. I ran these on the trail fof 3 runs. The 30's breaks looks good, the 8.8 was just converted and still needs rotors and caliper mounting bolts, but I have all the drum stuff if you'd rather run that. $650

any questions send me an email
Brent
[email protected]

are you intrested in any trades and will it fit on an 01 cherokee? id love the lift and tires..... i have a set of 315/75/16 bfg mud terrains with like maybe 500 miles on them with 16x10 mickey thompson rims 5x135 bolt pattern. ford f150 97-03 bolt pattern or anything with same spacing(used but in good condition) with new centercaps and chrome lugnuts.

Last edited:
Back