• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prerunner fenders for XJ?

XJdePlato

NAXJA Forum User
I was planning on removing my stock fender flairs and sawzall'n the fender, but since I'm getting my rig painted I'm looking into a fiberglass replacement piece like on those Baja 1000 trucks. My question is, who makes them and where can I get them?
Thanks.

It's a 92'. It's a 4x4 so I don't plan on doing much highspeed stuff, just some moderatley challenging trails and some dunes. I was planing on either 33s 0r 32s, I have 31s right now with stock fenders and RE 3.5" superflex.

From what I remember, Glassworks Unlimited are the nicest looking (IMO), they have a 3.5" flare. They are made for the 97+ but can fit the newer ones easily. Ajax look funny to me, they have a big molded fender flare look, rather than the curved look. Hanneman I haven't seen installed, but another guy on here called PrerunnerXJ has them in a 6" flare. Hanneman usually uses thicker, better quality fiberglass than other companies. I've been looking for a good deal on some Glassworks Unlimited fenders for a long time. They run $350 new.

Back