• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Comanche Larado with brush guard and winch package

Gjeep123

NAXJA Forum User
I recently found a fantastic deal on a 1988 Comanche Larado. Great frame and body really no rust to speak of great tight original interior original working radio and rides great. I’m pumped! However, it has a heavy duty brush-guard bolted into the frame nicely and a wench built into the front bumper seamlessly. Looks like it was ordered this way or maybe added on as an extra at the dealership. All of it appears to be the same age as well. Looks good so I’m hoping this is original accessories. I haven’t been able to find any pictures on the web like mine. Can anybody help? Thanks

Ask on comancheclub. There was a very rare option for a winch option. I don't know all the specifics but someone there would.

somkeyyank I have pictures now, but I cant see how I can post attachments here. Any help? Thanks!

Here gotta use imgur or something similar.

Back