• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 Cherokee Sport 5 speed

cfinch

NAXJA Forum User
Well I don't need 2 Jeeps right now so I need to sell one...

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport
5 speed
a/c
white

So far in the last 200 miles I have rebuilt the tranny and installed a new clutch, flywheel, slave, motormounts, ps pump, waterpump, brakes, calipers transmount, and some interior pieces... The motor was rebuilt less than 10k miles ago!!! I purchased it in Washington but the try weather just killed a bunch of parts on the car and the Jeep came with the bad tranny which is why I had it rebuilt... The Jeep runs like a champ and is super clean! The a/c system still has r12 too and is ice cold!

The only bad is someone hit the drivers side door while is was at my shop on the black part... It dented the door all the way up... Any paintless dent removal guy can straighten it out easily tho. The Passenger fender has some minor damage on the very bottom... Other than that it's really clean inside and out! The paint looks really good and it has a cheesy little cd deck that sounds ok.

I want $2,000 for it...

P9080502.jpg

P9080503.jpg

Do you have a California title and/or registration for it? Smog cert?

I already paid the fees for the registration and I can smog it before anyone buys it so all it will be is a simple transfer fee, plate fee and insurance and it will be in the new owners name. I'm gonna smog it next week when I have time unless someone really wants it then I'll get it done quicker.

Back