• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free XJ in Escondildo - on JU but dont know if anyone seen it or is interested

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
FREE!!!! '90 4.0L XJ Limited My buddies started on a JeepSpeed racer and bailed. They just want the Jeep gone from their shop. It's a '90 Limited 4-door with the Renix-injected 4.0L, AW-4 auto, NP231 t-case, high pinion D30 front, and 8-1/4 rear.

Jeep was a strong runner when they started in on it. They removed the gas tank, front clip, gutted the interior, and removed the glass. Cage started, but nothing really there yet. Has Oregon papers, but probably best just to keep it for parts. Front clip and gas tank in back. Interior went into the dumpster

Vehicle is located in Escondido, CA. Price is free. Serious only, please. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll get you in touch with them.
Attached Images
attachment.php

Thought it was worth passing along...

Anyone need some parts off this? I could use the axles for the higher gearing and the doors to make half doors, but I've got nowhere to put it.

Yeah, he has way too many projects.

Called the guy earlier today. Talked to christian left a message at a fabrication shop.

If all goes well me and shelbyluv will have that thing in 29 palms within the next 24 hours.

The only thing id get off that is the axles, maybe the motor, anyone know the miles on it?

Christian hazel emailed me last night and said,

"hell since you guys are marines ill tell folks its spoken for. I know you guys won't back out when you say your gonna do something either!"

xXJx said:
Christian hazel emailed me last night and said,

"hell since you guys are marines ill tell folks its spoken for. I know you guys won't back out when you say your gonna do something either!"

typical media response...:laugh3:

Sounds like you have a new project on your hands....

Good Luck.

xXJx said:
Called the guy earlier today. Talked to christian left a message at a fabrication shop.

If all goes well me and shelbyluv will have that thing in 29 palms within the next 24 hours.
Really? Any parts you're not planning on using? I could use the front clip and/or pass side rear door arm rest... and any window motors if they were left behind.

:D

Back