• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ D44

I bought one off a Naxja member here about 8 years ago, with 4.56 gearing and an Auburn LS install for $450.

It had less than 500 miles on the rebuild when I bought it.

I think I may have found one at a JY that I can pick up cheap. I've already called dodge to get the build sheet and its looking promising even though it doesn't say which rear axle it has but it does state OEM Trac-lok

I need a replacement housing. I have everything else. If someone runs across a cheap one, look me up.

I think I may have found one at a JY that I can pick up cheap. I've already called dodge to get the build sheet and its looking promising even though it doesn't say which rear axle it has but it does state OEM Trac-lok

That doesn't mean much. I grabbed a d35 from the yard in a pinch with a limited slip. Those old high mileage lsds are pretty worthless unless both tires are on ice so don't hold your breath.

Back