• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chattanooga meet and ride...

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
someone said it, so lets do it. meeting needs to revolve around the place to wheel. any suggestions?

aetna or prentice cooper i've heard is decent...

(i'm stock on 30" BFG ATs, so i won't be doing anything too crazy, since it's my DD too)

I'm stock right now...But We're up for it...Ad yeah its my DD too

so we meet and greet... run some trails... grab lunch (grill out anyone?)... and then ride some more...

my first available weekend will be after the windrock trip, just an fyi...

i think any sunday in february would be good. im itching to ride soon but for the sake of planning i can wait. sundays in february are the 3rd, 10th, 17th, and the 24th. state any objections so we can accomodate your schedules. i like the number 10 and aetna.

i'm good on sundays too... if we start in the afternoon though.

aetna works for me... the 10th works for me...

hopefully i can get trent's lift, and install it by then :)

any objections to meeting on sunday 2/10/08? i think breakfast somewhere like waffle house and then off to ride aetna. im attempting to plan a get together somewhere i've never been. anyone want to be trail leader on aetna? i think we should all meet even if we all are not going wheeling. i think. for the record im in for wheeling that day.:yap:

i'll be there, hopefully lifted, so i'll probably wheel the jeep...

That weekend should be good for me. A guy that I work with was telling me about a place he went with his son this past weekend. It's on the backside of Prentice Cooper close to Powell's Crossroads. I can't remember what it is called but it was a pretty goofy name.

more the merry'er...

i just came back from wheeling in grundy county. just outside hamilton county. loads of fun and stuff. ill post pics soon. this place may be the other candidate.

phonepics022.jpg

group shot ...these are pics from my new voyager.

lots of water crossings.....
phonepics010.jpg

..and more water crossing...
phonepics008.jpg

Back