• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Merry Christmas!

From the politicaly incorrect.

Merry Christmas and God bless!
Blessed to be born in greatest country in the world.
Blessed to have men and women would are willing to risk there lifes so my family and I can sleep in peace.
They risk there lifes even if means protecting people who hate them and freedoms they stand for.
Those men and women are true blessing from God.
And willingness to be away from there families to keep our soil safe makes me proud to be a American. :us:
Let's all prey for there safe return.
Everyone have great day. :thumbup:

Stang5lgt said:
Merry Christmas and God bless!
Blessed to be born in greatest country in the world.
Blessed to have men and women would are willing to risk there lifes so my family and I can sleep in peace.
They risk there lifes even if means protecting people who hate them and freedoms they stand for.
Those men and women are true blessing from God.
And willingness to be away from there families to keep our soil safe makes me proud to be a American. :us:
Let's all prey for there safe return.
Everyone have great day. :thumbup:

Well said my friend!! I am one of those troops, just State side at the moment! Merry Christmas!!:patriot:

Merry Christmas, everybody.

Three more days, and Happy New Year. :woohoo:

Fred

Merry Christmas all.
Thanks to all the troops that make al this holiday sillyness possible. We are all so blessed.

Back