• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Merry Christmas to me!

Nice truck, Jim.

Can I borrow it? :D

IS that going to be enought to pull a trailor and jeep? last 1500 style truck I drove had a hard enought time with 50 landscaping blocks a few bags of quick creat and some lumber. The motor might have been fine slowgoing but that tranny just couldn't handle the work load. It is sharp looking.

My Ford 1/2 pulls my trailer and jeep just fine. I have been using it for about 3-4 years now with no issues what so ever.

With the 5.7L Hemi it has a tow rating of over 8500 lbs. Should be capable of hauling my stuff.

It will suck gas but it's just a toy, not a daily driver so it won't kill me.

No Mike, no borrowing my new toy!! :gee:

What you should have gotten is one of these badass pigs.
Not sure on the ton, probally a one tone, 2005 I think. Six speed with granny gear, and the grandparents use this as one of their daily drivers. The Jeep is the mums ZJ, and mines on the other side of the mountains parked at home.
Sorry about the picture being so distant, was taking pictures of their new property in Olathe, CO(sp?).
Vacation2006063.jpg

Back