• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor freight free stuff coupons

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Thought I'd share these, no purchase required
LED light, tarp, powerstrip magnetic parts tray measuring tape, screwdrivers.

http://images.harborfreight.com/hftweb/home-page2014/images020414a/free-coupons0214.pdf

Never had the light
Tarps last a year in the sun then fall apart.
Powerstrips work no issues. (low watt rating)
Screwdrivers are uncomfortable but just fine with gloves
measuring tape measures stuff.
magnetic trays could stick a little better but they're ok.

i have a dozen or so of the small round parts trays, they work great.

the lights suck the button wears out quick in everyone ive had, they run the free light deal every few months.

yes their tarps suck but i like to keep one new in the garage just in case i need it real quick, usually end up rolling it up and stuffing it in the trash when im done using it, definitely one time use for most of what i need it for (driveway protection from oil).

never had the power strips but its hard to screw that up as long as its got a UL tag.

i agree 100% on the screwdrivers i cant place it but there is just something odd about the handles.

The Tape Measures make great give-aways on the job site. Someone always is borrowing a tape. It's cool to say "Just keep it.

Magnetic trays, always good to have.

Tarp, I just jeep one in all of my vehicles. Good to lay on for a dry emergency repair.

Can't have enough magnetic trays.

I did find that their moving blankets are one use only however; I had two in the back of the Heep because I was moving tools back and forth to my friend's shop, spilled a little Diesel fuel on them, only one survived its trip through the washer and they bled dye all over the place so I had to run an empty load to use the washer again :( I suspect that the filler might be shredded denim?

HF's socket rails blow goats too, but the Sears plastic ones that look just like the HF ones are great. (at 3x the price, but whaddayagonnado.)

Back